Monday, June 23, 2008

State of the Blog

I must apologize for the lack of new content on the blog. I primarily started this blog out of convenience for my endeavor to journal my Bible reading. I was surprised, however, to find that I somehow developed a small but regular following among some friends and family. After some re-evaluation of how much time and energy I devote to the things in my life, I have decided to cease posting to this blog and accept an invitation from Ryan to be a contributor on his blog, Out of the Miry Clay. I appreciate your willingness to listen to my point of view on scripture, and invite you keep up with Ryan, Chris and I as we tackle all things Christian and try to relate them to the world. Thank you (all six or so of you!), and God bless.

Dave

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bummer Dude