Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Genesis 1,2

So today I was bored and said "Hey! I'll start a blog!" I filled out some forms, my blog was born, and I looked at it and said "it's ok."

And long ago, God counselled with Himself and said "Hey! Today I'll make a vast, intricate ecosystem that I'll sustain for thousands of years to come. And I'll make a being in my own image that I'll one day sacrifice myself for." He made it happen, looked at it and said "it's very good."

Boy, do I feel puny.

Lord, help me to remember who's in charge and that I don't own anything here, I'm just renting. Help me to recognize your hand in sustaining and providing everything around me. Help me to fulfill my purpose to glorify you.

2 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

Yay for a new blog! Thanks for the thoughts, this is great that we can do this together. Can I link you to my blog?

Dave Allen said...

Fine by me!